The previously announced PhotoRx Getaway sessions are now full, but PhotoRx Media booked the lodge for one more 2015 session on October 23-25th. If you are interested in attending, sign up today!
June Session Recap:
Phillip Breker, owner of PhotoRx Media, held a photography workshop on June 19-21st at Coteau des Prairies Lodge. PhotoRx Getaway is designed to help beginner DSLR photographers get out of ‘auto’ mode and harness their creativity. But not only did attendees master their cameras at the scenic Coteau des Prairies Lodge, they ate amazing food, got plenty of fresh air and had way too much fun!
Attendees had their thinking caps on all weekend as Phillip lead them through the following three classroom sessions:
- Exposure and Composition – The science and art of photography
- Manual Operation – Getting out of ‘auto’ mode
- Adobe Lightroom – Organizing and editing photos
To put their new knowledge to work, attendees participated in three ‘field’ class sessions:
- *Optional* sunrise shoot. Consider yourself lucky to see Phillip out of bed that early!
- Pasture hike around Coteau des Prairies Lodge, featuring native prairie grasses, wildflowers and insects with sweeping landscapes, photogenic beef cattle and unlimited cow pies.
- Farm tour on the 3,000 acre Joe Breker farm. Pulled in a wagon behind a farm tractor, the group toured a beef cattle feedlot, visited a Dakota Marker and enjoyed a field tour from Joe Breker.
Don’t beat yourself up if you wanted to be there and missed out, there are spaces available for the October 23-25th, 2015 session.
Click here for more info and to sign up!